Ageless Grace® is a fitness and wellness program created by Denise Medved after several years of research and study in gerontology. The program consists of 21 simple exercise Tools designed for all ages and abilities. These exercises, based on everyday movements that are natural and organic, focus on the healthy longevity of the body and mind.
- The 21 Tools have creative, imaginative names, so they are easy to remember and are playful to do. The names of the exercises lead you to know what each exercise involves. Combined with the benefits that each exercise offers you can easily get into the habit of doing ten minutes of exercise each day.
- The exercises are simple to do at home or in a class. Feeling low? Try doing some Ageless Grace® exercises. Need an energy boost or cheering up? Put on your favourite music, choose three tools and you will soon feel better. Muscles stiff? Choose some of the tools that will work your joints or spine and, without making you sore, loosen up your movement so that you can get back into your day.
- There are lots of ways you can do Ageless Grace®. If you are recovering from injury or dis-ease, use the restorative power of Ageless Grace® to regain your strength, flexibility or mobility. Let your body’s movements, combined with your favourite music, lift your spirits and emotions.
- Help maintain your ease and freedom of movement as well as your brain’s capacity to keep developing neural pathways by making Ageless Grace® a daily practise.
- For the developing body and brain, use Ageless Grace® as a simple, fun way to keep your child active and well, physically, mentally, emotionally and with a lively spirit.
See more Ageless Grace® videos on the Ageless Grace Channel on YouTube